Sunday, November 4, 2012

*Listen*

Shh..Do you hear that? It's... my thoughts. I can hear them...

But...Impossible! I haven't been able to hear my thoughts in months - and, really, I shouldn't be able to hear them yet - because I have a midterm to study for tomorrow that I'm completely unprepared for. And a very messy apartment to pick up, and laundry to do, and dirty dishes in the sink, and breathing treatments to do, and homework to do as well, and a grandma to visit, and a ballot to drop off in front of city hall, and checks to pick up, and electricity and comcast bills to pay, and cat food to buy, and two papers to write and another to revise, and money to worry about, and a trip to plan, and no time left in the day to do it, and absolutely no energy to do it all either, but I can't be just laying here on the couch! It doesn't matter how terrible I feel! and, and, and, and, andandandandaaaaaa... uh oh. see what happens when I let myself think? Time to shut down again and go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment